Sunday, October 26, 2008

OH MY GOSH OFFICIAL TEENAGER
















the big 13 for TAYLOR-----ISN'T HE CUTE











GROWING UP TO FAST






















Well he has hit it, Taylor is an official teenager,hes is 13. October 27th. We celebrated his birthday on Saturday the 25 with some of his friends. It was a SURPRISE party. He had no idea, it was so great.....I told him I needed him to go get water with me and drop it off at The Durhams. He wasnt very happy but he went. Then while we were at Walmart Sean called and said they don't need water anymore. It was great. We get home walk in the house and one of the boys Joseph was hiding around the corner. Taylor walked around Joseph said "boo" and next thing I knew Taylor was smacking Joseph cuz he scared the heck out of him... It was classic.




We played guitar hero,football,and running games. It was fun to watch the kids, then there was













the cupcake fight. OUCH...happy birthday Taylor, mama loves you so much.





















As you can see they had a great time. He had Joseph,Logan,Andre,Micheal,Parker,Mckenna,Sidney and Madison there. It will be a great memory for him. I hope he will always remember his Birthdays and how special they are because he was born into our family.. We love you Taylor



























4 comments:

Linsey Farley Jameson said...

Wow! He LOOKS so much older!! I can't believe he is 13!! Crazy! And he is so handsome!

Keli said...

Perfect timing to have that while the Warick's were here!
What a blast!

Casey Lu said...

I hope he had a great day! Anything new going on?

saramarilee said...

I can't believe how much has changed since the old Lookout Mountain ward! Crazy! It doesn't seem like that long ago! I'm glad you found me--congratulations grandma!!!