Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ditch Day For Mom And Boys!!!AWESOME























Ok, so every year I try to surprise my kids with a special day. They have no idea when its coming or what were doing! This year I told them this morning that I was picking them up at school at 11:00 am for a special day. All morning they asked what are we doing, where are we going? and so on and on and on lol... Sean told them we were going to the DENTIST. Which we wern't but it was funny. So I picked them up and first I took them to lunch at Native New Yorker, they love wings... Then the Surprise, we got Spring Training Tickets from a friend for the Kansas city Royals vs. The Texas Rangers game... IT WAS SO FUN!! We really had a great time, the players were awesome and took pictures with them and autographs it was just so fun! We had great seats, a little warm since were hitting the nice summer wheather (NOT) but then around the 3rd inning we snuk over to the shadey seats and oh it was so much better. You have to watch the Surprise Dancers that check your tickets for your seats, they are like police men with a taser gun. But it was a wonderful day, one the boys I know will remember and I will too...


















2 comments:

DM said...

that is so awesome! What a fun mom you are! Next time can I come? LOL!

Carca said...

I want to ditch school and come along next time:)